EXILIM Engine 5.0 - Beautiful high-resolution digital quality made possible by high-speed processing
EXILIM Engine 5.0 controls the level of digital noise reduction applied in accordance with current digital noise generation conditions. High-level image processing minimizes digital noise when shooting with high sensitivity, without sacrificing image texture.
18.8X digital zoom without loss of detailed quality.
SR Zoom (single-frame super-resolution) makes it possible to achieve a maximum of 18.8X zoom, without loss of details, using a 24mm wide angle, 12.5X optical zoom lens.
Simpler operation, more beautiful images. Premium Auto shoots even difficult scenes with the touch of the shutter button.
The camera is design to automatically detect and analyze conditions for night scenes, back lighting, sky, greenery, twilight, the presence of human faces, subject movement, subject positions, whether or not the camera is on a tripod, and more. It then simultaneously applies optimal settings for exposure, ISO sensitivity, focus positions, anti-shake, gradation, color balance, noise reduction level, and more. Premium Auto is a fully automated function that performs pixel-level analysis of each image, performs different compensation processes for subjects and backgrounds, and applies other high level photographic techniques each time you press the shutter button.
Insert images into movies with Dynamic Photo.
Dynamic Photo has been enhanced to let you extract a moving subject (character) from a burst of images and then insert it into a snapshot or a movie. The supported maximum background movie length has been extended to 20 seconds, and you can even insert multiple moving characters at different locations in a movie. The camera comes with software that makes it possible to publish Dynamic Photos on a blog or upload your creations to YouTube™ to the entire world to see.
Long Battery Life
18.8x Single Frame SR Zoom
(SR = Super Resolution)
High-speed AF 0.13 seconds *4
Auto Optimum Night Scene
Auto Optimum Lighting
240° Slide Panorama
3.0-inch 460,000-dot Super Clear LCD
12.5x Optical Zoom during Movie Recording
- *1 : Approximate; CIPA standards. Normal screen brightness (based on CASIO data)
- *2 : Converted to 35mm film format.
- *3 : Super-resolution Technology enhances zooming by up to 1.5 times of optical zoom while maintaining clarity and image quality.
- *4 : Approximate; full wide angle. Auto Focus speed measurement conditions defined by CASIO.
- *5 : These features and modes can be selected individually when Premium AUTO is off.
- Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All images shown here are simulations for explanatory purposes only. Actual images may appear different from those shown here.